Preview the Agenda
Virtual Conference FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- NAFOA will be providing the usual CPE certificate with the addition of the line "group live presented on-line due to COVID-19" included on the certificate.
- NASBA has reached out to many state boards of accountancy for information on their openness regarding the acceptance of CPE of events that are changing from in-person events to online events due to COVID-19. NASBA reports that responses from the boards indicate a willingness to provide flexibility due to these circumstances. A final decision on acceptance is up to the individual state boards.
- If you wish to view information on the flexibility of specific state boards, please go to the NASBA page at https://www.nasbaregistry.org/impact-of-covid-19.
- If you wish to reach out directly to your state board for guidance you may find the contact information for each of the state boards of accountancy at the following link: https://nasba.org/stateboards.
- Please click here for additional information about CPEs (PDF).
Yes, all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing for those who are registered. An email will also go out with links to the complete library of content in the days that follow the event.