Cage Operations Relief Manager
Posted 2 months ago
The Cage Operations Relief Manager is responsible and accountable for the operation of all cage activities in the absence of the Cage Operations Manager. The Relief Manager ensures the Cage Operations team follows the department’s policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures proper security and accountability of company funds is enforced by all subordinate employees.
- Maintains guidelines to sustain a highly energized culture, engaged and enthusiastic work environment.
- Oversees Cage Operations team to ensure they are in compliance with the “Title 31” regulations.
- Interfaces with other department’s management.
- Counsels, guides, and instructs assigned personnel in their proper execution of their duties and responsibilities.
- Assists with internal and external audits.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/or changes to policies.
- Organizes and conducts meetings.
- Ensures compliance with safety requirements, Emergency Action Plan, and Business Continuity Plan.
- Distributes appropriate information, updates, or changes to the team.
- Assist in preparation of i-annual performance evaluations and reviews.
- Ensures cage reports are submitted to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates with vender and business partners to ensure equipment and services meet department standards.
- Ensures department compliance with San Manuel quality service standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum six (6) years management or supervisory experience where responsibilities include direct management of fifteen or more employees with an emphasis on policy and procedure compliance, cash control and protection of assets and credit operations is required.
- Excellent communication, customer service, computer and interpersonal skills a must.
- Proven ability to train, direct and control subordinates.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!